Palisade is located outside of Ithaca, New York in the heart of the beautiful Finger Lakes Region. Ithaca is the home of Cornell University and Ithaca College with a wide variety of cultural and entertainment options. A beautiful area, a low cost of living, and a challenging yet relaxed work environment make Palisade a great place to start or continue your career.
The headquarters of Palisade Europe occupy an historic building in West London close to Heathrow Airport and only 20 minutes from central London. Palisade Europe serves the corporation in Great Britain, on the Continent, and in the Middle East and Africa.
The Palisade Asia-Pacific offices and training facility are located in Sydney. Palisade Asia-Pacific provides sales, order fulfillment, technical support, and training services to customers in Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Indonesia, and other countries in the region.
Digital Communications Specialist
Palisade Company is an established and growing B2B analytical software company with a global reach. Based in Ithaca, NY, Palisade counts over 90% of the Fortune 500 as clients. We are embarking on an exciting new expansion that involves new marketing and sales initiatives.
The Digital Content Specialist will be a significant part of initiatives to raise our profile, spark customer engagement, and generate more qualified sales leads.
This position will develop, write, and edit marketing and corporate communications to drive engagement, and reinforce and enhance the company brand. Responsibilities will include writing and developing content for marketing materials, developing copy for targeted, industry-specific communications, working with the marketing team to A/B test and optimize content, develop and prepare short white papers and reports to drive engagement, interview clients and write case studies, compile and edit content and databases for website features, manage and execute social media campaigns, and copyedit company materials.
In addition to content creation, the Digital Communications Specialist will have responsibility for running and optimizing our global SEO/SEM program, analyzing conversions, keywords, ROI, and spend. Other content-related digital marketing analysis will also be included.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write and develop content for marketing materials, to include email communications, nurture programs, website product pages, brochures, press releases, ROI sheets, 1-sheets, and blogs.
- Develop copy for targeted, industry-specific communications across complete customer journey to include product pages, landing pages, operational emails, and nurture emails.
- Work in collaboration with the marketing team to A/B test and optimize content in Marketo.
- Develop and prepare short white papers and reports to drive engagement.
- Interview clients and write case studies.
- Compile and edit content and databases for website features such as case studies, example models, and webinars.
- Develop, manage and execute social media campaigns, maintain campaign budget, prepare social media posts on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, and maintain the campaign calendar. Coordinate and work in collaboration with the senior designer for visuals. Track and report on campaign effectiveness.
- Own Google AdWords/SEM account and manage SEM campaigns and tracking; maintain SEM budget.
- Track and report on SEO in Google Analytics. Review, analyze and update digital content (including websites) following SEO best practices.
- Develop scripts for product videos, copyedit corporate materials, and assist with internal company communications and technical documentation as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field and a minimum of 3 years direct professional writing experience in a marketing role or the equivalent combination of education and experience; strong written and communication skills; ability to synthesize ideas and transform them into compelling, clear communications; expertise in Google Ads, excellent attention to detail, highly organized and experience in social media marketing campaigns are required. Familiarity with Marketo and knowledge of HTML is strongly preferred.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Regional Sales Manager – Southern Europe
Palisade, makers of @RISK and DecisionTools Suite risk analysis software, has an opening for its southern European territory. This position will have responsibility for developing the market and closing sales for corporate customers, both large & small in southern Europe. Our clients span many industries, particularly: manufacturing, banking, insurance, construction/engineering, energy, transport, and utilities. With an existing diverse and stable customer base, this position offers the individual a chance to move into a secure role, with great potential to grow!
- Proactively seek out and follow up on all new corporate client sales leads.
- Devise tailored, customised software and training solutions for corporate clients. Work with clients to create corporate proposals that include software licenses, software maintenance, and software training - all tailored to client's particular needs.
- Travel to client sites and perform corporate sales demonstrations.
- Give product demonstrations in person, over the web, and at events. (European based consultants are on hand for more technical presentations)
- Travel to, participate in, and help arrange software workshops and other similar marketing events.
- Take incoming sales calls and email inquiries. Take orders of all sizes and amounts for software and services.
- With all customers engage in dialogue to understand requirements for the best combination of software and services to meet their needs.
- Up sell existing clients to the most appropriate software/training solution to solve their problems, and meet their needs.
- Commission from day one, with no cap!
NOTE: Location flexible
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, can work with little direction, and is not afraid to get out and talk to people. In addition, the candidate needs the ability to grasp and demonstrate a technical/statistical product and be able to explain its value proposition, and business applications in easy-to-understand terms. True technical expertise is not required, but the ability to explain basic features, benefits and applications is.
- Language requirement, French, English (Fluent) & Spanish to a good business level ideal
- Bachelor's degree. MBA (or equivalent experience) preferred.
- Three or more years’ experience selling software to corporate clients.
- Some statistical background. The software is quantitative and statistically oriented, so candidate should be able to understand software well enough to demonstrate it to clients. More importantly the business applications it is used for (cost estimation, NPV, risk registers & schedule risk analysis to name but a few). Familiarity with @RISK, Monte Carlo simulation, or probabilistic analysis a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and adequately communicate progress back to management.
- Flexible nature - able to adapt to different job duties as required.
- The job will entail travel, 1 week a month as a guide.
Palisade is a global leader in risk and decision analysis software and training solutions. Now celebrating its 35th year, Palisade prides itself on innovation, excellent products, and great service. We have offices in Ithaca, New York, Ecuador, and London, and offer a fun, hardworking atmosphere that rewards performance!
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org